Lansight Technology has developed a highly-organized process for network relocations. We use a combination of best practices and experience to deliver operational continuity for your network and your business.
Our expert technicians can also assist in all aspects of planning your new location, including cabling needs and server room design. We will assess your company’s needs paying close attention to growth and cost. Lansight will coordinate data and telephone wiring contractors to guarantee the job is done right.
We can handle the toughest network relocation projects.
No one enjoys having to relocate their network. It’s a painstaking, detailed process and not recommended for amateurs. Selecting the wrong service provider and switching companies can also be disastrous. Non- or under- performance of one project detail is all it takes for problems to occur.
In designing a data center several factors must be considered, such as power, cooling, wiring, security, physical access to the equipment and much more. When planning the data room for your new facility, let Lansight’s experience work for you. No mater how big or small your need, our team will determine the proper environment for your network.
Some of the major issues you need to consider when moving your computer network:
- Space Planning (servers, workstations, server room, telecom equipment)
- Mover Procurement & Scheduling (getting bids, selection, service level options, timeline, insurance)
- Systems Shutdown (lots of planning and executables here)
- Cabling, Peripherals (deinstalled, labeled, grouped, boxed)
- Sensitive Equipment Handling (monitors, hard drives, optical equipment & media)
- Loading and Transportation Precautions
- Systems Restart
- System Administration (reconfiguring or re-establishing network services, user accounts, etc.)
Within each of the above concerns there are dozens, and in some cases, hundreds of details that need handling. Rather than worrying about all of these details, you may want to outsource a job like this to specialists.
Contact us by phone at (305) 748-6244 or email us to get started.