Our technicians can easily connect to troubleshoot and repair your computer issues remotely. We can resolve most software problems without requiring an on-site service call.
How It Works
During your remote repair session, you will be able to observe all repairs as they happen by watching your screen while we troubleshoot your problem. Your mouse will actually move around on your computer screen as our skilled technicians use their knowledge and software toolkit to detect and remove viruses, repair applications, and install new software on your computer.
When we are finished, we will permanently remove our connection program and we will be unable to reconnect without your permission unless you choose to re-install the application for further service. This entire process keeps you in complete control at all times.
Try It Now
Call us at (305) 771-5261 and one of our expert technicians will answer your questions and help you start your online support session.
Get started above for an online support session that includes:
- Removal of viruses, trojans, spyware, and malware
- Removal of temporary files, and unwanted cookies
- Remove unneeded programs from the startup sequence
- Configure and install Windows software update service
- Update anti-spyware and anti-virus definitions and software
- PC optimization and removal of unnecessary processes